POSITION: Health Care Assistant
LOCATION: United Kingdom
QUALIFICATION: Higher National Diploma (HND) and above
PROCESSING DURATION: 12 weeks minimum
The Process Flow
The application is a two stage process
The first stage is obtaining the COS
The second stage is securing the visa
25% of the total fee is to be paid upfront before commencement.
75% will be paid upon completion before the COS is issued and the visa application process commences.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Persons 18 years old and above
- Graduates of HND and above
- Persons with no criminal record
- Persons with a clean immigration record in the UK
- Persons with complete verifiable documents
- Persons willing and ready to meet all the requirements above
NOTE: Previous UK visa refusals must be stated and refusal letter submitted for sighting before proceeding with the process.
Benefits of the Offer
Clean migration route
Access to international workforce
Road to Permanent Residency