NIGERIA AND JAMAICA ARE COMMEMORATING 50 YEARS OF DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS IN A HISTORIC WAY THIS DECEMBER.
So for the first time ever, and may be the only time, a direct chartered flight will depart Lagos, Nigeria on the 20th and arrive Montego Bay, Jamaica on the 21st for a week long tour, then return to Nigeria on the 28th. No transits, no layovers, no unnecessary visas for transit purposes. Just a Jamaican visa and a non stop flight to and fro. This has been arranged specifically to mark the Golden Jubilee in a
NIGERIA + JAMAICA FUSION
Jamaica with one of the lowest COVID-19 records (just about 4,000), and having worked hard to keep it so has been awarded the WTTC (World Travels & Tourism Council) Safe Travels Stamps. The country opened its borders in June and has since been welcoming tourists to its shores.
YOU SHOULD EXPECT TO:
- Arrive and depart Jamaica on a direct chartered flight
- Be a part of the History making 50 years diplomatic relations between Nigeria and Jamaica
- Get only a Jamaican visa and not any other country’s for transit reasons
- Travel without transiting in another country
- Carry on tourists activities without having to be quarantined if you tested negative to COVID-19
- Be at no or minimal risk of contacting the virus because of the low number (about 4,000) cases recorded and how the spread has been successfully contained.
- Chartered return flight
- Family friendly accommodation
- Airport transfers
- Montego Bay City Tour
- Luminous Lagoon Excursion
- Martha Brae Excursion
- Kingston and Bob Manuel Excursion
- Quadruple sharing (with 3 others) 2,392 USD Per person
- Triple sharing (with 2 others) 2,533 USD Per person
- Double sharing (with 1 other) 2,552 USD Per person
- Single 3,133 USD
NOTE: This is a 4-Star Package. Please call 0814 041 7253 to book the 5-star package.
- 10% Deposit – 8th October (This deposit is non refundable in the event of cancellation)
- 40% Deposit – 24th October (Reservations would be cancelled and reassigned after this date)
- 50% Final balance – 18th November
- When you book, your spot is reserved instantly.
- Then a booking notification will be sent to your email alongside details of how to make payment
- When your Payment is received, your booking will be acknowledged.
- Your booking will be confirmed only after the full payment is received.
To facilitate the processing of your visa, the following documents are required:
- A Passport with a minimum of 6 months validity from date of travel
- One passport photograph
- 6 months bank statement with sufficient funds as proof of sufficient funds available for the period of your stay in Jamaica.
- If you are being sponsored, 6 months bank statement from the individual or organization, as well as a letter of authorization for its use.
- Further proof of financial status such as assets and investments
- Employment and/or business documents such as employment letter, leave letter, pay slips, business registration documents, corporate account statement…
- Accommodation documents such as tenancy agreement, rental receipt, utility bills…
- Birth certificate for minors and marriage certificate for couples
- A complete visa application form, signed.