Citizenship by Investment
Citizenship by Investment (CBI) offers dual citizenship and an alternative passport. It is an opportunity for you to invest in a secure country with a stable economy and ultimately have a new nationality.
With a second citizenship and passport comes the freedom to travel visa-free; the empowerment of having an option for your family and future, and a superior lifestyle from the higher standards of living available to you.
THE COUNTRIES THAT OFFER CBI PROGRAMS ARE:
Residency by Investment
Similar to the Citizenship by Investment (CBI) program is the Residency By Investment (RBI) program.
Residency by Investment (RBI) provides an opportunity to obtain secondary residency. Like the CBI you can invest in a secure country with a stable economy and ultimately have a new residency with benefits like visa-free travel and a higher standard of living and security for your family and future by a RBI.
THE COUNTRIES THAT OFFER RBI PROGRAMS ARE:
HOW IT WORKS
It is typically a six-step process spanning over a period of 5 – 8 months and structured thus:
Month 1: Client Onboarding:
- Initial evaluation that determines the investor’s eligibility for dual citizenship or second residency.
- Program Selection to suggest programs that are suitable for the investor and provide details to ensure an informed decision.
Months 2 – 4: Application Review and Submission:
- Application Preparation including obtaining, assembling, and arranging all necessary documents; translating and legalizing them.
- Application Submission to the government to start the due diligence process and verify the investor within 90 days.
Months 5 – 7: Citizenship/Residency Issuance:
- Certificate Issuance involving approval of the application and preparation of the certificates of Naturalization and passport by the government.
- Handover citizenship or residency card is obtained and handed over to the client.
To further discuss the requirements listed